New wish list 2017
Before reading my list, I thank you for everything you have done and are doing for our children. While reviewing this list, please note that were are asking for hypoallergenic products, because of skin of our children. This is especially true of diapers and our wipes AND PLEASE, NO PEANUT BUTTER, DUE TO ALLERGIES. Please be sure if you are donating these items, allow us to receive some that will not cause additional skin problems.
Infants and Toddlers
- DIAPERS: LUVS, HUGGIES & PAMPERS are used for the sensitive skins as well as, all other brands of diapers. We need sizes 1-6.
- Pull Ups for Girls & Boys: Sizes 4-6
- Baby Wipes: Sensitive Skin, please read the containers but also the regular ones.
- Baby Bibs: Staff asks for the plastic backing Bibs and also the longer ones for the Toddlers in plastic
- Bottles: Plastic 4 & 6 ounce sizes
- Formula: Similac Sensitive, Enfamil Infant, Enfamil Gentle Ease, Parents Choice,
- Bottle Washers, Non Spill Toddlers Drinking Cups, Pacifiers
- Healthy Snacks for Toddlers & Pre-Schoolers (Shop Wal-Mart especially for toddlers, they has a great variety)
- Baby Foods: Stages 2, 3 & 4 Toddler Meals, Vegetables, Fruits & Meats
- Baby Bottled Water
- Juice for Toddlers (again, Wal- Mart has a great selection in Jars not individuals and all flavors)
- High Chairs: These can be gently used but must be sturdy.
- Baby Rocker Seats Boys & Girls
- Bottle washers & Bottle Warmers
- Paper Products: Paper Towels, Kleenex, Kleenex, Kleenex, Bathroom Tissue
- Baby Bouncy Rockers
- Cleaning Supplies: Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Window Cleaner, Oven Cleaner, Disinfectant, Air Freshener ( Solids or Spray), CLR, Dreft Detergent, other liquid or powder detergent, Clorox & Lysol Wipes,
- Bleach, Bleach, Bleach, Mr. Clean or another brand of floor cleanser, liquid hand soap, Sponges, bag of rags, stainless steel cleaner, broom, mop & dustpan combo, dishtowels & Oven Mitts
- Hot & Cold Cereal: Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, Grits Boxed Cereal must be healthy but a little sweet stuff is always good, too.
- Foods: Pastas, # 10 cans of Canned fruits & Vegetables, Pork N Beans, Ravioli, Baked Beans Puddings ( Vanilla & Chocolate) , Potatoes – Whole & Instant, Canned Chicken & Tuna ( larger cans preferred, we use a lot) Cookies, (must be healthy, but sometimes a little something like Oreos is good) Granola Bars any types except Peanut Butter
- Crackers all types: Saltines, Cheez-its, Ritz , Hi-Ho, Wheat Thins, etc.
- Blocks, Slices or Sticks of all cheeses
- Sauces, Spaghettis Sauce, Tomato Sauce or Paste, Nacho Cheese
- 100% Pure Fruit Juice all flavors
- Primary Writing Paper, Construction Paper, Drawing & Finger Print Paper, Glue Sticks, Scissors ( let’s not forget, some are left handed people)
- And you can do fresh fruits and vegetables, too.
- Office Supplies: 81/2 x 11 & 11x14 Clasp Envelopes, Manilla File Folders, Black/ Blue Pens, Copy
- Paper, White Out , legal size plain envelopes
- Underwear, T-Shirts and Socks for people 4-8
- Painting Aprons
|Of course financial donations are always welcomed!!!
Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Target, Office Max or Depot, Schnucks, or the Teacher’s Store or any place you’d like to select.
Again, thank you for all and everything you do and have done for everyone here at Uni-Pres Kindercottage
- January – Kleenex, paper towels, bathroom tissue
- February – Diapers (Newborn-6), pull-ups (Boys & Girls 4-6), baby wash, bibs, feeding plates, bowls, spoons, diaper genie bags, Dreft detergent, A & D ointment, Q-tips, sippy cups, baby food (fruits and vegetables 6 mths – 1 year)
- March – Pine sol, Windex, oven cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, tub & tile cleaner, disinfectant wipes, bleach, stainless steel cleaner
- April – snack crackers, cereal packs, fruit snacks, fresh fruit, vanilla wafers, cheese & crackers, granola bars, juice boxes (pure juice only)
- May – Outside Toys – jump ropes, hula hoops, balls (all sizes), shovels and buckets, side walk chalk
- June – Go back to February list
- July – Office Supplies – reams of paper, business size envelopes, clasp envelopes, post it notes, pens, standard size staples
- August – Back to School – look at your stores or school kindergarten list; backpacks, 2 pocket folders, glue sticks, scissors, pencils, crayons, non-toxic markers, Kleenex
- September – Healthy snacks – assorted crackers, granola bars, oatmeal raisin cookies, fresh fruit, look in Walmart baby aisle for them, cheese n crackers
- October – Go back to our January list
- November – Go back to our March list
- December – Suggestions – adopt a child, give a monetary gift, purchase mom a gift card, bake cookie, hats, gloves, scarves, your choice
Collected items leave on the last Thursday of each month.